CANDLE SAFETYANY QUESTIONS PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW
- The first time you light your Sabachi Candle, let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass. This is to prevent tunnelling and will help create a candle memory.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 – 4 hours at a time. Extinguish your candle using the glass lid as a snuffer.
- Allow the soy wax to harden and then trim the wick to 5mm before or after each burn to prevent smoke and flame.
- Avoid cutting the wick too short as this will create problems with re-lighting.
- If you get any black charcoaling at the rim of your glass, simply wipe with a dry cloth.This may be a sign that your wick is too long and needs trimming.
- Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable.
- Avoid exposure to wind draughts and direct sunlight.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Handle with care as container may become hot.
- Do not store candles in a freezer or leave them in a hot car.
- Please remember the candles are hand poured and hand made. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be different.
- When using 100% soy wax, sometimes you may notice dark patches or wet spots in your candle. This is not a fault and will not affect the candle in any way.
- 100% NATURAL SOY WAX
- 100% HAND MADE & HAND POURED IN AUSTRALIA